Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Providential Dyson!

My gracious, loving mother bought me this Dyson vacuum cleaner as a house warming present when i purchased my home a few years ago. At that time i didn’t have any pets or much carpet to vacuum. In fact, I just had wooden floors installed in most of my house before she purchased me this vacuum! I felt bad because I didn’t really have much of a need for it at the time, and the fact that she spent several hundreds of dollars on this hi-tech machine! This Dyson is the specific model designed for pet owners in which it is superior in picking up pet hair, lint, heavy dust, etc. Since the Lord has called me out of my job and my house, I now live in my brother's house with 4 cats and much more carpet!!! This vacuum is one of my best friends in the house, aside from the four little furry guys! Every time i plug it in, I have another good reason to praise God and glorify him!!! A few verses come to my mind and they are Romans 8:28 "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those that love Him to those who are called according to His purpose.", 1 Corinthians 10:31 "Whether, then, you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.", and Psalm 139:16 "Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them." God knows the things we need before we even need those things....So why worry! many more verses come to my mind, but this blog will be too long if i don’t stop here. The 3 listed above were the first ones that came to my mind. How about you? What verses come to your mind in situations like these? =P

No comments: